First off I'd like to welcome you to the group. I'm glad you were able to join us and have a good time. Because that is our goal. To make this group fun, exciting, and keep people coming back for more.
To begin the process of getting setup I must first lay down a few rules.
1. For the time being you can only make two characters.
2. This group is based on realism. (so no sparkley, rainbow dogs with wings. etc.)
3. As to the previous rule on realism, there is a possibilty of character death. It's just how things are. Either by starving, fights, or a disaster that happens on your trek. (this factor will be dice rolled by staff, or if you wish...by me personally.) However this is only possible through the stories and such your character goes through. It will not be a random, "oh you starve to death." No...that's not how it works.
4. If you have a mature contented image, please lable it accordingly. As far as story-wise mature content please place "NSFW" (not safe for work) on the title or it shall be removed.
5. Please respect all staff and contributors. If something comes up that needs Founder attention, such as staff doing something wrong, please note me with the problem. I don't bite, I'm here to help you.
6. Same with staff, please be curteous and respectful to members. If things get out of hand and you aren't sure what to do. Note me with the problem. (if you have read these rules please put somewhere in your character acceptance note "for the dogs")
7. Respect your fellow members, and talk things out if necessary. Staff should be a last resort to taking care of issues that might be solveable amongst yourselves. (I'm not saying not to come to us. Sometimes all it takes is some communication to fix things)
8. I want everyone to be creative with their characters. However, please refrain from certain accessories. Dogs don't have useable thumbs, and most things out in the world are not exactly....useable. (no helmets, full armor, or piercings are a few examples)
9. Everyone starts out as a lone dog. (this rule may not apply to siblings, as long as one of them is in a pack.)
Copy and fill this out in a note to the group. When it's accepted you will be allowed to officially submit your dog character sheet into the proper folder.
Breed of dog:
Pack (if your sibling is in one, if not put N/A):